There is no button for duplicating email templates in Blue, instead we have to copy the source from whichever email you wish to duplicate. This guide takes you through duplicating an email template on Blue LMS.
- In Communication / Manage email templates edit the template you want to duplicate.
- Scroll down to the preview window in the Message section.
- Click the icon <> in the grey bar above the preview, this opens a window titled Source code.
- Highlight ( CTRL-A ) and copy ( CTRL-C ) the content inside the window.
- Click Cancel to close the window without changes.
- Click Back in the top right of the page to go back to the list of templates.
- Click Create custom email template.
- Fill in the mandatory fields, as denoted with red asterisks ( e.g. Title, Description etc. )
- Scroll down to the preview in the Message section and click on the <> icon to open the Source code window.
- Highlight the text ( CTRL-A ) then paste ( CTRL-P) the contents in, from step 4., then click Ok to save changes.
- The window should now display exactly what the original template had.
- Amend text accordingly.