Previous step: Creating a trainer
Before we can create an event, we need to create a place for it to be held. A venue is a building which can hold multiple rooms to host events. Venues are created and managed in Event booking.
Creating a venue
- In Blue LMS hover over the Events menu and select Venues.
- You are now in Event booking.
- Click the Create venue button.
- Add the venue name.
- Add the venue description.
- Add the venue address.
Now a venue has been created, a room inside the venue must be created to host the event.
Creating a room
- Click Create room.
- Add the room name.
- Add the room description.
- Add the room capacity.
- Add the room cost.
- Add the room location.
When creating an event, the room inside the venue will be selected.
Next step: Creating an event