Administrators can manually override the status and score for a module, in the event that a leaner reports that the status and score has failed to register, or to override the need to complete an evaluation form.
Search for the Learner
- Search for the learner, using the available fields, e.g. Username. First name, Surname or Email, etc. using the Users / Manage users search facility
- The learner will be displayed in the Results table
- Click the clock-face icon, in the middle/right of the table, in the History column heading
- Expand the course contents, using the plus sign to the left of the course name
- Click the Pencil icon, to the right of the module name, to Edit the record
- Change the Status to Completed
- Insert a passing score ( 80% plus )
- Click the Floppy disk icon, to save the record
Note: This method will override the necessity to complete an Evaluation/Feedback form, if enabled on a course, therefore, if it is the only or last module, this will trigger a Certificate award, if enabled on the course.