Administrators can emulate a learner account, to verify what the learner is able to see and launch modules and verify they are working.
Note: The emulated session must be exited correctly, using the Exit user login view, otherwise this breaks the administrators other open tabs.
Search for the Learner
- Search for the learner, using the available fields, e.g. Username. First name, Surname or Email, etc. using the Users / Manage users search facility
- The learner will be displayed in the Results table
- Click the last icon, to the right of the table, in the Login column heading
- You can now see the Home page that the learner sees and do all the functions they are able to
Exit the session
- Once the emulation is done with, ensure that the session is exited cleanly, by clicking Exit user login view